Sunday, June 10, 2012

Preparation Day, tomorrow a new beginning.

It's a rainy Sunday night, I spent the day with my parents and borrowed their juicer to do a 15-30 day juicing detox. It's a scary but at the same time exciting. I'm scared because I don't know how my body will react to just juice made from fresh vegetables and fruits. No animal protein, starch, eating any foods for 15 days. I know, "What da hell am I doing?" I decided to do this because I watch the movie "Fat,Sick, and Nearly Dead" If you haven't watched this movie,  Click Here! To watch it for free. It's a great eye opener about eating healthier. It's on NETFLIX and I'm sure you can rent it on REDBOX and such.

Tonight, I went and did all my juicing to see how long this is going to take. I bought air tight containers to keep the juice fresh. I bought the following:
Carrots
Beets
Spinach
Apples
Celery
Parsley
Ginger
Cucumbers
Oranges
Limes
Kale

I made 2 different types of juices to start my day tomorrow.
My morning juice is: Carrot, Orange, Ginger, and Celery, and 1/4 beet.
For Lunch I made a Mean Green juice which is has: Cucumber, Celery, Lime, Parsley, and Apples.

I made a batch of Green Mint Tea w/ Cardomon pods, to drink to stay hydrated throughout the day. I pray that with new beginning of doing this that it can help cleanse my organs, my mind, my soul and give me a new jump start in my health. I will post pictures for my before and at 15 days,then at 30. Let's see how it goes. I have opened a free account on Reboot Your Life Start Here!  Join me if you like or read and see what happens.

 Happy Juicing. That's all folks!
 JC

No comments:

Post a Comment