Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 3

It's day 3 and this morning I didn't feel hungry at all. Yeeyay! One thing that i'm surprised is my stomach has been doing really good. Due of all the veggies I'm eating. I would of thought that my intestines would of gone to war with me. To my surprise I still go normal (yes I am talking about #2) with just juice and a few nuts a day. I can't say that will be the case for everyone but its certainly something I thought would be worse for me.

This morning I made a refreshing watermelon, kiwi, and beet juice. It was VERY RED, but cool and refreshing. I would of never thought I would be drinking so many veggies. I couldn't eat all the veggies I juice that's for sure. I tried some of it and it turns my stomach. When I juice it's good. I went to work and had a pretty decent morning. Had my water and tea to get through till lunch. I still have issues with hunger. Especially with co-worker snacking and such. I just have to focus that if I want to be healthier and leaner. This is what I have to do to get there. I made though, so it was all good. :)

Lunchtime, I had a Kale, Chard, Celery, Ginger, Lime, Parsley, Cucumber, and Apple juice w/ some flax seed to give it substance. It tasted lemony and I took longer to drink it because of the lime in it. Everyone at the office just looks at me like I'm crazy. They say to me, why not join this, (companies I won't mention not to call out anyone) or just eat the food, just exercise it off. My answer to that was this:
If I join something where I have to buy a bunch of powders, pills, pre-made drinks and such. Who's to say that it's all what its cracked up to be. Plus, what I'm doing, I don't need to sign up, pay a fee, wait for the package to get here. It's all right in front of me if I want to do it. PLUS... I'm making and seeing exactly what I'm drinking. Not a powder, not a pill, real vegetables and fruit. No added water, sugar, or anything. With the exception of wheatgrass powder which I learned yesterday NEVER to do that again. It's 100% Natural and I'm not starving. I feel full, it's my mind that misses eating steak, chicken, rice and beans, etc. If I teach my mind that this juice is going to stay for the rest of life. I will probably stick to healthier choices, and once in a while enjoy something bad. Who knows maybe my body will reject it and only want healthy food. The money one invests with all the monthly fees, supplements, powders, and drinks. Amounts to more than what I pay in fresh produce. You do the math...
 
My co-workers looked at me with a "lets see how long she lasts look" and finished up their lunch and it was back to work. Which is fine because this isn't for everyone, its for people who are tired of being sick, overweight, wanting to change their eating habits. If it were easy everyone would do it. Now the exercising part is a whole different scenario. I'll explain my situation with exercise tomorrow.

 Cleanup is always SO fun. lol
For dinner, I made a Kale, Chard, Cucumber, Ginger, and Apple juice. I'm starting to get use to the hard greens now and it's really refreshing to feel that something so green can be so good. :)  Going to finish up by making my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and load some pics of todays juicing. Enjoy! :)

VERY MEAN GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment