Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 8, not a good day. :(

Day 8, started off well with a Apple, kiwi, celery, spinach, and orange juice. I went to my doctor's appointment to find out what was the next steps to my feet situation. We spoke about what was going on which is I have a very serious case of Plantar Fasciitis (DUH, already know that) since the physical therapy didn't help much. He discontinued my therapy, and told me to allow him to try giving me cortisone shots. (5th time getting them) I express my concern with them and he told me if this time the shots don't work then he will put me on a Foot stabilizer boot for 6 weeks on one foot and 6 weeks on the other to see if that cures it. Here is my result of my shots. Those are bruises and my feet are very tender.

They pinched it right on the fascia. :(


I went back to work and my day was pretty horrible, I experienced headaches all day. I had lunch today hoping it would take the headaches away, but I actually felt worse and my feet were so sore that it hurt just sitting with my feet just on the ground. I had some almonds for a snack and nothing worked. I was pretty upset about it but I made it through the day and when my husband picked me up. He saw how upset I was about the pain in my foot. He told me I should take some asprin or a pain reliever to help with the pain. The thing he forgot is when I take any type of medication it's I get a extremely upset stomach when I don't eat anything. He then continued to tell me that I really needed to reconsider due to the pain. My decision had to be break the fast and eat something to take the pain pills or deal with the pain. So after considering it, I decided to eat a egg and a piece of Sprouted Grain bread and my juice so I can take my pill. Yeah, I broke it but in the end, my feet are better and I just hope tomorrow the cortisone kicks in and i'm able to be pain free for a little bit. Tomorrow I will be back on track. I guess when push comes to shove one must do what they got to do. We all fall off the wagon sometimes. All we can do is get up and back in and try not to fall again.  Till tomorrow m friends. This is a short one, I need to rest. Long day tomorrow. But i'm ready to seize the day! Day 9 is a new beginning...


No comments:

Post a Comment