Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 19, almost 3 weeks!

It's Day 19, and its now seeming normal to have my juices and being around people that eat their regular food. Since I've started, there have been several people who also started this juicing fast. At first it was only my husband and I. Now, I have 3 co-workers, 1 co-work from Chicago, 1 close friend of mine, and 1 FB/old HS friend of mine that have either started or getting started. The thing that I love most is they are doing it on their own free will. Cleansing the body is something we all need to do if you are not a healthy person. You body needs it. just like when you clean your house, car, work outside. When you clean it up it looks nice, smells clean etc. When you cleanse your body, your skin glows, your more alert, you lose some weight, most of all you've cleansed your body from all the bad toxins. You just can't beat that.

Super Green Kale. :)
Carrot base, kale, bok choy, cucumber,
and Apple. :)
This morning my usual Mean Red but added a carrot and ginger, for lunch I used a diffent type of kale. I call it SUPER DUPER Green kale, why? Because it's really dark green and it does taste bitter, but I made a carrot base, added Kale, Bok Choy, Cucumber, apple and ginger for my juice and thankfully the juice wasn't that bitter. :) Tonight I will probably do my Avo juice. I'm out of veggies and tomorrow is Farmer's Market day!! I am going to try Orange Beets and see how those taste, to change things up and see what else I can experiment with. I'm making this one short since I wrote some novels this week. Enjoy your weekend and remember you can start a juice fast anytime you want. You don't have to do 30 days. You can do a 3, 7, or a 15 day cleanse. That's a beginning to a healthier you. Be blessed and remember you only have one body, it's irreplaceable, so take care of it.

Update, no avo juice today. Went to Whole Foods and tried a new green veggie, Collard greens! It was pretty good. I had Collard greens, Kale, Chard, and apple. Very good. I bought my hubby what they call Clearly Carrot, Carrots, OJ, Beets, and Celery. The guy was so nice he gave me the extra from the juice. :) Check out the pics. :)

Collard Greens, Chard, Kale and Apple
Clearly Carrot + 1 for me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment