Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 21, Last week of my fast.

Cannot believe I have been 21 days without food, other than juice and nuts. Only a few times where I was in a "situation" and I still kept it fluids, and veggies. This morning I had a awesome strawberry, blueberry, celery and cucumber juice. It was refreshing, not too sweet, just right. Great bfast!


My Sunday was quiet at home, did the usual; cleaning, laundry etc. My lunch juice was "Clearly Carrot" from Whole Foods with the hubby. That juice by far is the best juice I've ever had from there. So refreshing, and it tastes like Orange Juice. It's named Clearly Carrot but you can barely taste the carrot. :) I hung out with a good friend to watch a movie. Speaking with her she talked about how her Endocrinologist told her that her thyroid is not doing well. She has to give up her Diet Coke addiction and no more processed foods, junk & fast food. She was looking sad, but she knew that I had been telling her to change her diet for a while. While I feel for her at the same time I'm glad that she realized that she really has to do this for her own good. She asked me if I can help her. Of course I said yes. Who wouldn't. I am hoping she will start juicing greens to hopefully help her cleanse. It's crazy how now that I'm doing things that some people cringe to see. In the end, I'm just making myself healthier and teaching myself to be a better me.

For dinner I did my favorite juice. Avo, but with a twist. It tasted the same no difference, just greener. :) Changed the avocado from Haas, to Hardee avocado. Hardee is a less oily avocado, if I have to choose again. I would take Haas, because I love the creamy texture I get for my juice. I added a zucchini and yellow squash, my usually tomatillo, tomato, one clove of garlic, kale, and celery. It was delicious as usual. :)
Yummy Green juice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment