Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 27, 3 more days!

It's Saturday and this morning's juice was a watermelon based juice. Here is the recipe:
1 Orange beet
1 carrot
1" ginger
2 cups of watermelon

I made a little extra than this recipe because I was visiting a friend and we were going to the farmers market today. I had my friend and spouse try the juice and they loved it. Going there we were able to discuss about my journey and how my new way of looking at my diet and what I eat is very important for me to continue my feat in losing weight. Although  I have 3 days left in this fast. I have a new task of eating healthier and still juice. One thing is that I realize is that I'm the only one in control of how I eat. It's not easy, in no way am I saying everyone can do this. It takes times, and if you practice and teach your brain to do this. You can do anything. :)

For lunch, I went to Whole Foods and bought a Clearly Carrot juice and it was delicious as usual. I had a pretty active day because I spent a good amount of time with friends and my hubby and it was a great time.

Dinner time came around and we went back to Whole Foods but I decided to have a small dinner. Before when I would eat there, I would eat a lot of heavier foods. This time around I chose to eat this.

I got Cabbage Crunch, Garlicky Kale, and Raisin Tabouli. This was very filling. Now it's late at night, I did get a little hungry and ate a handful of almonds but now I'm good. I feel like I can go to bed without feeling too hungry. It's still a ongoing thing and probably will be for a while. One thing I am getting use to is drinking plenty of water. Water is essential to have in your body and I've had a past experience that prohibited me to want to drink water. (That's a different story another day.) Now through this experience my brain is now liking me to drink water and I can drink lots of it and feel great. I don't need sweet stuff in my drinks anymore. :) It's a great feeling. Day 27 is over and can't wait for tomorrow. Have a great evening!

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment