Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 25, helping others get started or through the veggie hump.

Hello,

Yes I know, it's late, this morning it was my Mean Green juice.

7-8 large leaves of kale
2 carrots
1 cucumber
2 apples (sml)

The 7-8 leaves of kale made this juice SUPER Green, it almost reminded me of a wheat grass shot. It was very green but still had some good apple juice in it. Apple is so important when you use green veggies such as kale, chard, collard greens etc. I drank it with no problem and chose to drink a veggie juice vs. my usual morning juice. I wanted to change it up a bit because I wanted to see if my energy would be less by doing my lunch juice first. For me it was the same energy, I had my Mean red for lunch and the one thing I did experience was hunger earlier. Not sure why but I did.

One of my co-workers was having issues with his juicing so I had him come over to try my watermelon, beet, and ginger juice. Thankfully, he liked it and I told him my recipe so he can include beets in his diet. I also gave him my avocado juice recipe so he can feel fuller at night. I just hope things go good and he finishes his 30 days. 


For dinner, I had a carrot, celery, cucumber, and ginger juice. Very good, and while I was cleaning the juicer, my husband pulled out the OJ in the fridge and was complaining how sweet it was. I told him that juice is not sweeter. He had me try it and it was very sweet, then he says to me "I got use to having fresh juice now." I love the fact that he preferred having fresh juice vs. buying juice. Which means I will continue juicing for him. Two thumbs up for the hubby! 


That's it for today. Day 25 over. 5 days LEFT!!! I can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment