Thursday, July 12, 2012

Eating again....

Hello my peeps,
I can't stay away so here is an update of me getting back on track with my eating. My husband made me salmon, rice and asparagus (Tuesday night). It was good to eat fish, but I was wanting more asparagus than anything. The next morning (Wednesday) I had my Mean Red juice, and for lunch I made a Garlicky Kale salad with black beans. What's amazing is when I drink juice, it's like my body feeds off of it. It's almost like a new addiction I have. Same thing with the veggies, my body and mind loved the kale salad. For dinner my hubby made me some chicken and I made more kale with the dressing I made. If you look at the picture of that meal. There is more salad than meat and I wanted more salad than anything!

That's crazy to me, today (Thursday) I wanted to eat an egg so as I wrote about this awesome idea on how to make eggs. I made a avocado w/ a cracked egg in it. Now that was amazing dish, so amazing, I'm making it for my hubby for breakfast tomorrow. For lunch I had a seaweed salad and tried a spicy tuna roll. It was good but I still went back to work and ate the leftover kale salad I had and that made me feel better. Weird right? Before I would walk into the kitchen at my work and snack on fries, chips, cookies, etc. Now I just make my breakfast, get water, make lunch, get more water, and go back 5 to 6 times and get water. No desire to have soda. What's happened to me??? Did I just seriously break a habit? I'm going with this and seeing how long it takes me... One thing I am experiencing is constipation. Not sure if it's because I'm eating but I'm hoping it gets better because I don't like this feeling. For dinner I was hungry for veggies, so I marinated some portobello mushrooms I bought at the Farmers Market and my hubby grilled them and I sliced some avocado and sprinkled some mozzarella cheese and put it on a Ezekiel bread. OMGEEZ, the best sandwich ever...

If I am still continuing with this issue, I think my weight will be higher vs. lower due to the no movement in my intestines. Let's see what happens. I'll keep you updated. I have spoken to probably 1/2 dozen people and many are starting their fast and it's a great thing to see someone take control of their body and want to make changes. I'm here if you need me! Spread the word, make a difference and always remember. Never Forget, Live...

Good night for now...

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment