Monday, July 9, 2012

1 more day! Day29

Day 29, I remember day 1, when I decided to do this and couldn't wait for day 15 and on day 15 decided to do 15 more days and tomorrow is my last day juicing. It's been a ride and tomorrow is my last weigh in. At this point, I cannot assume that I'm going to lose more weight, but my goal is maintain and continue watching what I eat and incorporate my juice once or twice a day to get the proper nutrients everyday.

This morning I had a watermelon juice w/ ginger and orange beet BUT I added some aloe vera gel in it. Not bad but rather have it without it. If aloe wasn't so good for me I would skip it but it is that good for you. :)

Lunch time was carrot, blueberry, cucumber, and celery. It got me through the day but my body is realizing that this is almost over and I guess it can't wait to start eating again. :) I was hungry all day, I drank 4 16oz of green tea and nothing took away that hunger.

Dinner time made my mango & avocado salad and that filled me up for the night. I did not eat anything else.

It's short yes but it's late too. Tomorrow I promise a bigger blog for my 30th day. :) Good night peeps!!!

2 comments: