Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 28, 4 weeks over, 2 days left!

It's unbelievable that I have been on this fast for  four weeks. This morning I did a carrot base juice.

4 Carrots
1 Pint of blueberries
1 Cucumber
1 Apple
2" of ginger root

This was a very sweet juice so if you want to add some water, go ahead. It was very delicious, but a bit too sweet. Just FYI.

Today we went out for the day and no where near a Whole Foods or a Natural Food place to get some juice. So for lunch I did a soup, just broth, nothing else thankfully the restaurant I went to had that option. What what I realized that the little bag of almonds I had in my purse would come useful because that soup DID NOT FILL me up at all. I had to buy water and drink up because I was getting hungry after a few hours after lunch.

For dinner I did a kale, carrot, cucumber, apple juice which is one of my normal juices. I'm making this a short one and again I can't wait to start blogging my new recipes of food that I will be creating and sharing with you. Thanks to everyone that reads my blog. Have a great night!

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment